Registration for resident members for 2017 season will begin in April. Please re-new your membership by May 2, 2017. After May 2, 2017, a $50 late fee will be added to your membership cost. Be sure to register before the deadline to secure your membership at the pool this summer and avoid late fees.
The Stoneleigh Pool committee made the jump to an Electronic Membership system in 2012. This means if you were previously a resident pool member, then you can expect to receive an email with a link to the Registration log-in page. One member of the household will be sent this email invitation and will carry out the registration including adding additional household members. Please note that all community and pool correspondence (membership renewal, pool and community events, unexpected closures, etc.) will be distributed through the primary email address entered. You can always log-in and update your contact information.
Things to know before you begin the registration process:
- Earlier is better! Fees increase by $50 if not completed by May 2, 2017
- You will need either a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card for payment.
- Pictures will be taken and added to your online profile at the pool for the 2017 season!
- You must pay your community dues to be a pool member. Therefore the $50 yearly dues are already included in your pool membership registration.
- If you are new to the neighborhood and this is your first year as a pool member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will need to be added to the system in order to receive an invitation to join. Registration is by invitation only. **New Resident members are also required to pay a one-time, non-refundable, assessment/new member fee of $400 (this fee has remained unchanged for the past several years)
If for some reason you or another member of your household does not receive the email with the registration link, please let us know. Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or problems.
Thank you and we look forward to a wonderful 2017 swim season.
Pool Membership Coordinator